Sunday, September 19, 2010

Introduction

Hey all Ranger fans!! For my first post I just wanted to briefly describe how I plan on making this blog a success.

If you haven't noticed the description of the blog, my goal is to post an analysis of every Rangers game this season. By no means am I an expert hockey analyst, but my dedication to the game of hockey, and my pride of the New York Rangers, I believe, gives me the opportunity to accomplish my goal. 

This blog is to help the fans who can not watch a Rangers game on any night, a chance to understand how the game went.

I have undecided whether to give periodical updates during the game, or post an analysis at the conclusion of the game. Any suggestions, please post comments.

FYI: I am a Senior in High School, I am not available from 7AM-6PM. If anyone can help me out and e-mail their personal analysis of the game, it would be greatly appreciated and I will give full credit. 

You can e-mail me at any time at NYRangersbloganalysis@yahoo.com




No comments: